Dacia noastra

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dacia noastra
Dacia noastra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Pastrati adresa Dacia noastra pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Bookmark and share the address of Dacia noastra on your social bookmarking website

My favorite Aristotle's quotes of the moment...

Go down

My favorite  Aristotle's quotes of the moment...  Empty My favorite Aristotle's quotes of the moment...

Post by Athena* Sun May 22, 2016 8:13 pm

My favorite Aristotle's quotes of the moment ...

◇The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. ~Aristotle

◇ Happiness itself is sufficient excuse. Beautiful things are right and true; so beautiful actions are those pleasing to the gods. Wise men have an inward sense of what is beautiful, and the highest wisdom is to trust this intuition and be guided by it. The answer to the last appeal of what is right lies within a man's own breast. Trust thyself. ~ Aristotle

◇Happiness does not lie in amusement; it would be strange if one were to take trouble and suffer hardship all one's life in order to amuse oneself. ~ Aristotle

◇Excellence, then, is a state concerned with choice, lying in a mean, relative to us, this being determined by reason and in the way in which the man of practical wisdom would determine it. ~ Aristotle

◇The heart is the perfection of the whole organism. Therefore the principles of the power of perception and the souls ability to nourish itself must lie in the heart. ~ Aristotle

◇All that one gains by falsehood is, not to be believed when he speaks the truth. ~ Aristotle

◇Those whose days are consumed in the low pursuits of avarice, or the gaudy frivolties of fashion, unobservant of nature's loveliness of demarcation, nor on which side thereof an intermediate form should lie. ~ Aristotle

◇And this lies in the nature of things: What people are potentially is revealed in actuality by what they produce. ~ Aristotle

◇Where your talents and the needs of the world cross, therein lies your vocation. These two, your talents and the needs of the world, are the great wake up calls to your true vocation in life... to ignore this, is in some sense, is to lose your soul. ~ Aristotle

◇The souls ability to nourish itself lies in the heart. ~ Aristotle

Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/author/524-Aristotle/tag/lying
Athena*
Athena*
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 326
Localizare : Terra
Reputatie : 8
Data de inscriere : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down