Dacia noastra

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dacia noastra
Dacia noastra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Pastrati adresa Dacia noastra pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Bookmark and share the address of Dacia noastra on your social bookmarking website

“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.”  - Friedrich Nietzsche

Go down

“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.”   - Friedrich Nietzsche Empty “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.”  - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post by Athena* Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:32 pm

!!!! (-*-) ONE LIE CAN RUIN A THOUSAND TRUTHS . 

FRANK SONNENBERG: 

◇ Half the truth is often a whole lie. 

◇ You’re judged by the company you keep. 

◇ Your Word Is Your Bond

◇When people are dishonest, they send the message that they lied because either they don’t have a strong case or they have something to hide. [...] Most importantly, after they lie, everything said from that point forward won’t carry the same credibility.

◇ You’re judged by the company you keep. When people cover for the misdeeds of others, they’re as guilty as those who committed the “crimes.” If you’re tempted to cover for someone else, first consider whether it’s worthwhile to put your own reputation on the line for anyone who’s undeserving of your good name.

◇ Getting away with a lie can also be dangerous because it fools liars into believing they’re invincible and that they have little chance of getting caught. Before you know it, lying can become a habit, forcing liars to spend precious time and energy keeping their stories straight. Once others learn about the lies, some people may forgive, but they surely won’t forget.

Read more: 

http://www.franksonnenbergonline.com/blog/a-promise-is-a-promise/

Athena*
Athena*
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 326
Localizare : Terra
Reputatie : 8
Data de inscriere : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum